Zoom to Slack Status Updater helps you keep your status on Slack up to date with your ad-hoc Zoom calls. This page should contain answers to most of your questions.
- Is it free or paid?
- It's free while we're still testing things. Afterwards, a minimum subscription amount will be asked for.
- What's needed to setup everything?
- Connect both your Zoom account and Slack workspace accounts. Follow the links for more information on how to do that:
- Do you store any personal information on your servers?
- We only store your email and name that we take from Zoom for display purposes as well as the access tokens for Zoom and Slack. No other information is stored.
- Why does the web version of Zoom not work?
- Sadly this is a limitation of the Zoom webhook API. See more at Zoom Dev Forum. 😕
- Do you send data to 3rd party providers?
- The only 3rd party provider we use is Stripe to process payment data. We don't use any analytics services.
- Is it easy to delete all my data?
- Yes, very! Head over to your account and hit the "Delete my account" button. All data will be immediately removed in its entirely.
- Any other questions?
- Send an email!